- 11:55AM: President Trump and the First Lady welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan
- 12:10PM: President Trump meets with King Abdullah II
- 12:30PM: President Trump leads an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II
- 1:10PM : President Trump and King Abdullah II hold a joint press conference – Watch LIVE
- 1:45PM: President Trump has a working luncheon with King Abdullah II
President Trump speaks at the 2017 North America's Building Trades Unions National Legislative Conference.
President Donald Trump responds to a question during Q&A with Reed Cordish, Assistant to the President for Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives, on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 . (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead).
UPDATE: Confirming Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
- 10:45AM: President Trump hosts a CEO town hall on the American business climate – Watch LIVE
- 12:30PM: President Trump makes remarks at the 2017 North American's Building Trades Unions National Legislative Conference – Watch LIVE
- 3:00PM: President Trump meets with Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt
- 4:00PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin
- 4:30PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
View the Featured Photo of the Day.
President Trump proclaims April 2 through April 8, 2017, as National Crime Victims' Rights Week.
Moments before Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi arrives, President Donald Trump talks with a member of staff on Monday, April 3, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Benjamin Applebaum).
White House Releases Official Portrait of First Lady Melania Trump.
Vice President Mike Pence is now on Instagram. For up-to-date photos, follow VP here.
Manufacturers Confident About President Trump’s Economic Agenda.
- Associated Press:
"Bit by bit, Trump methodically undoing Obama policies"
- USA Today: "In Egypt meeting, Trump vows to fight terrorism"
- The Hill: "Trump donates first quarter salary to National Park Service"
- Washington Free Beacon: "Newspaper Editorials Pan Democrats’ Attempt to Filibuster Gorsuch, Encourage Confirmation"
- USA Today:
"Gorsuch merits confirmation: Our view"